Your order 9272772623 at www.sportsauthority.com

This is a notification-only email. Please do not reply to this message.

Dear Robert,

Thank you for ordering from www.sportsauthority.com!

We have received your order #9272772623 and it is currently being processed.
You will receive additional emails regarding the status of your order.

Shipping Address :

Robert
c/o Tell_me
my-April-2006-work-address.
US

This shipping address includes the following item(s):

Item: 3341409
Quantity: 1 @ $179.99
Shipping Method: Standard, (3-5 business days)
You can expect to receive your item(s) between 12/22/08 and 12/29/08.

You may be able to cancel your order online while it is still being processed. To see if
this option is available for your order, please visit www.sportsauthority.com and use the
"Order Status" option or log in to "Your Account" and select "Order Status / Tracking." If
your order can be canceled, you will see a "Cancel Order" button beside the order.
(Please note that there is a limited amount of time in which an order can be canceled.)

Thanks again for shopping at www.sportsauthority.com.
Please visit our online Help area for answers to questions about your order.

Customer Support
www.sportsauthority.com

Why do you want this page removed?