The Vermont Country Store Order Confirmation for Order # 5419779

Title: Vermont Country Store - Order Confirmation Email
The Vermont Country Store

box 6993
Rutland, VT
05702

Phone: 802-362-8460

line

Thank you for your order.

Your order has been received at our warehouse and is summarized below. If you have any questions or comments about your order, please call our Customer Service Department at (802) 362-8460, or email us at customerservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, and be sure to reference your order number.

As always, thank you for being a loyal customer.

Sincerely,

The Vermont Country Store

Order Number: 5419779

Billing Address:
Robert
.
where-I-live
Order Date: 12/11/2008

Payment:
MASTERCARD : ************3324 Expiration: 02/09

Ship to: Description: Price: Qty: Total:
Flora

MONTPELIER VT 05602

GIFT CARD

$100.00

1 $100.00

Subtotal:

$100.00

Shipping

$0.00

Additional Charges:

$0.00

Tax:

$0.00

Total:
$100.00

Sign up for online promotions Sign up for online promotions
Sign up for online promotions Your privacy is as important to us as it is to you! We'll never sell or rent your email address. Review our privacy policy.

Lyman Orton, Proprietor
Our 100% Guarantee

My commitment to finding you practical, hard to find merchandise and to superior customer service remains absolutely unshakable. Everything you see in our catalogues, in our on-line store, and in our retail stores is 100% guaranteed to work like we say it will.

If you don't find this so, or are dissatisfied for any reason at all, you can return or exchange your product with no hassles or fuss.

We've done business in this straight forward way ever since 1946.

Sincerely,

Lyman Orton, Prop.

-The Orton Family Business, Since 1946-

line
Operators on Duty:
802-362-8460

Monday - Friday, 7:00am to midnight Eastern Time
Saturday and Sunday, 8:00am - 10:00pm Eastern Time
Everyday except Christmas, Thanksgiving and Independence Day.

The Vermont Country Store: Purveyors of the Practical and Hard-To-Find Since 1946. www.vermontcountrystore.com

Why do you want this page removed?