Re: Inspirion 9 Dell Computer for $300 w/Ubuntu 8.04 - worthwhile?

 > From: "http://www.juno.com/~w1few"; <http://www.juno.com/~w1few>
 > Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 19:59:58 GMT
 >
 > I was wondering about it in general.  But thanks for the thoughts.  I would
 > like something like the Blackberry I used to have - something I can use as a
 > text editor to keep notes for myself.  Email is not wanted but calculator
 > capability would be nice but not important.  That's why I was curious about
 > your looking into that Smanug phone.  Size is important.

The thing I like about the Samsung i900 is that it has an FM receiver and
also plays OGG format.  I imagine it probably has a calculator and I think
it has a calendar function.  So, it seems like it would have some way to
take notes ('tho I don't know the interface).

 > Did you have a good T'day?

Yes.  Very relaxing.