IMPROMPTU Reunion - Saturday December 13th? Let' plan to meet up

Hi All -
Some of you have already alerted me to the fact that you cannot attend - so this is just for those of you that live in the area and would like to say hello to members of you high school graduating class!
Saturday, December 13th
5 PM - 8PM
IN THE POOL ROOM (I'll be in the room with balloons and name tags (just the "hello, my name is ones"))
Firefly’s Marlborough
350 East Main Street (ROUTE 20)
Marlborough, MA 01752
phone: 508-357-8883
Just a few miles off of 495
After 8 pm the place turns into a night club and we will be charged a cover charge (AND not be able to talk)
Depending upon how many people show up we can decide what we want to do from there (we can move to the Wildwood - just down the street about 2 minutes and with a big bar area - it's just a little pricier and people had mentioned keeping it affordable).
I hope you can make it - I'll be there no matter what! If you can't make it - don't worry - I'll keep you posted on a more structured (i.e. actually planned in advance) event in the summer time!
Take it easy and Happy Holidays!
Nancy
Nancy J. Glendinning (Halter)

Why do you want this page removed?