Your listing has been updated for Silicon Valley Cohousing

Hello robertb

We just wanted to inform you that your listing for 'Silicon Valley Cohousing' on the FIC's Online Communities Directory (http://directory.ic.org) was updated yesterday by you or one of the other editors of your listing (or by a site administrator).

If you were not the one to update your listing, we encourage you to review it using the link below.

View your listing at: http://directory.ic.org/records/?action=view&record_id=20428

If anything is amiss we encourage you to contact the other editors for your listing.

To see who else can edit your listing go to: http://directory.ic.org/records/?action=edit_form&page=editors&record_id=20428

You must be logged in to our site to see the page above. You can log in at: http://www.ic.org/login/ . Your username is: robertb. If you have forgotton your password you can retrieve it by entering your email (http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert) at http://www.ic.org/login/lostit.php . A new password will be emailed to you with a link for logging in to our site.

If you have any questions or concerns please let us know at http://www.ic.org/~directory.
Thanks,
Tony Sirna

The Online Communities Directory ( http://directory.ic.org ) is a service provided by the FIC and is free to all visitors and there is no charge to list your community online or in our book.
This email has been sent to you because we have you on record as an editor for your community listing. The FIC will contact you every three months to remind you to update or verify your listing. We will also do special mass mailings regarding the online Communities Directory but in general no more often than once a month. To be removed as an editor for your community and thus to receive no more of these emailings, please email http://www.ic.org/~directory to let us know.

--0-1480816179-1226246456=:56872--

Why do you want this page removed?