Fw: Movie and Dinner this Saturday - a slight change in plans

I had forgotten that I had RSVP'd for this.  Do you still wanna go?

--- Begin Message ---
Title: Meetup

Your Organizer, Priya, sent the following message to some members of The Bay Area Childfree Club:
Hello everyone,

The AMC Mercado theater has a 2.15 pm time for the afternoon show of Changeling. Not really convenient to do a dinner afterward, as it would be too early.

So I am changing the time to 5.25 pm which will allow us to have dinner at Tomatina around 7.30 pm.

I'm not sure of how full the show is going to be, so please buy your tickets in advance online or early at the theater.

Let's meet at Starbucks at 5 pm, which is next to the entrance of the theater, on the left.
Hope to see you there!
-Priya

To visit The Bay Area Childfree Club, go here:
http://www.meetup.com/SFBA-Childfree-Club/

If you'd like to take part in a discussion, your Organizer also posted this message to your Meetup Group's Message Boards:
http://www.meetup.com/SFBA-Childfree-Club/boards/

Add http://www.meetup.com/~info to your address book to receive all your Meetup emails.

To manage your email settings, click here.

Questions? You can email Meetup Support at: http://www.meetup.com/~support
Meetup Support, 632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA

--- End Message ---

Why do you want this page removed?