Fw: Meetup Message from Gar: Career and Job Seekers Meetup Group

Note: forwarded message attached.

--- Begin Message ---
Gar sent you this message from Let's hike and maybe take a
break if we get tired on Meetup:

Would you or someone you know be interested in joining our
Career and Job Seekers Meetup Group? Network with members for
career opportunities, update job hunting skills such as
replying to job ads, writing effective resumes, interviewing,
salary negotiation and maximizing the use of the web. It’
s free to join and there is no obligation.  The website is
http://www.meetup.com/Career-and-Job-Seekers-Meetup-Group/

We look forward to seeing you at upcoming events.

Gary

You can reply to this email as you would any other. Or, keep
your email address private by replying via the link below:
http://www.meetup.com/message/?anon=1&recipientId=8221894

To see Gar's profile, go here:
http://www.meetup.com/members/8221894/

You can also forward this email to http://www.meetup.com/~abuse

You currently allow all members of Meetup to send you messages.
You can change this setting by visiting your account:
http://www.meetup.com/account/#prefs

The unique user ID of the sender is user 8221894.

--- End Message ---

Why do you want this page removed?