our visit

I just talked to my cousin. They have been busy preparing for their son's heart surgery, which will be THIS Tuesday!!!It will be at Oregon Health Sciences Univ Hospital. His wife will be staying at the hospital for the whole admission. So we have to be flexible, and I want to help them and not be a burden. My cousin said to call him whenever we arrive so we can find out how things are
going.
Thanks again for everything. Do you want some Meyer lemons from our tree?

Why do you want this page removed?