FW: our vacation

-----Original Message-----
From: Liza Samson [http://profiles.yahoo.com/ldlcsamson]
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2008 4:42 PM
To: Noelle
Subject: Re: our vacation

Looking forward to you both getting here;  I am so glad! I have a  room and
your own bathroom with tub and  is  a walking neighborhood.  Wed pm--but may
need to pick you up later as may take a while to get to the train station or I
can even have you on the Max connection but let me get the info.  I will get
the Raz.  You will have so much to do here so you can rest or just hang out.