Fwd: weekend (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 23:30:02 -0600 (MDT)
From: http://www.telus.net/~es14441
To: http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg
Subject: Fwd: weekend

Oct 15, 2008 10:28:08 PM, http://www.telus.net/~es14441 wrote:

HI Noelle,

Just worked over my weekend and it looks like Sunday will work for me in
the end. I had to check over some things. I can do that after you are
finished with your friends.  Do you want to have Chandra join us too?
 I spoke with her and she is available.  If you would like me to
make it to your home to see it, I can still come over when you go back to
where-I-live.  I would like to see your place if that makes sense, then I
can stay over on Sunday instead of Friday. I can then go to work with my
co-worker. If you think this makes sense. Let me know what you
think,Thanks and look forward to seeing you,Conne

Why do you want this page removed?