Re: Behind The Curtain: How U2 3D Comes to Life - U2 Events from @U2 (fwd)

want to see this in Sacramento?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 14:10:37 EST
From: http://www.aol.com/~AAsch
To: http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg
Subject: Re: Behind The Curtain: How U2 3D Comes to Life - U2 Events from @U2

Hi Noelle,

Sorry this took awhile to reply but maybe that turns out to be a good  thing.
Allen and I just got back from a trip to LA. His parents came and watched
Miranda and we went and stayed at their place. Deborah Jacobs, our friend from
St. Louis, was going to a conference there and extended her stay by a few days
 so we met up with her. I had read your e-mail before going and checked on
the  times the movie was playing. It was only supposed to play through the 10th
and  I'm on call next weekend so I figured it wouldn't work. I just checked
now  though and it looks like they've extended it for 1 week to the 17th. I
don't know if you are available but that weekend should be OK for us if you want
to  come down and see it. It is the weekend before Presidents' Day. I think
Miranda  would like this movie too and unless you objected, maybe she can come
with and  we can go to an afternoon show. Here are the times. Let me know if it
works out.  Michele

_http://www.imax.com/sacramento/tickets.htm_
(http://www.imax.com/sacramento/tickets.htm)

(