Re: Thanks, questions, challenges

 > From: Bhavani <http://www.juno.com/~bhavaniowl>
 > Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 14:41:42 -0500
 >
 > Thanks for calling us over Saturday (cam Internet whatyahmacallit).  That
 > was a soo fun. Good idea Noelle.
 >
 > We could NOT do the stumble bar???  Even with Richard's knowledge???

Darn.  Maybe another phone call is needed.

Alternatively, you could just move to Firefox.  Both Noelle and I use
Firefox exclusively (well, except Noelle uses Explorer at work).

 > How did you like the movie? There Will Be Blood.

It was OK, not great.  Very much a "Citizen Kane" feel to it.

 > When do go for your next appoint. for vertigo?

Appointments for vertigo have their ups and downs, but I was planning on
(1) cancelling my Feb 12 appt, (2) getting a copy of my medical records
from that doctor, and (3) bringing my medical records to another doctor on
Feb 27.

 > Mums & Da
 >
 > Bhavani
 > b 701
 >
 > my-parents's-New-Hampshire-phone-number http://www.juno.com/~Bhavaniowl
 >  "The important thing is not to stop questioning "

Why do you want this page removed?