Re: Hughesnet satellite internet

 > From: Richard <http://www.juno.com/~w1few>
 > Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 16:16:49 -0500
 >
 > http://www.gethughesnet.com/HUGHES/Rooms/DisplayPages/layoutInitial?Container=com.webridge.entity.Entity[OID[71A9F5B422ABCE4886D9492F66B5B589]]

$60/month?  I guess it would be up to Flora and Tim to decide whether
they'd wanna afford that.  Also, it's only 700kps.  Basically, for this
service, it's (1) twice as expensive as how much I pay for my service and
(2) it's half as fast as my service.  In other words, it's 4x as expensive
as the service I have.

 > I signed Flora up for Juno WEB service for $10/mo.  Look at this and let
 > me knoiw what you think.

Yeah, Juno looks like a good service, according to this:

http://www.cheap-isp-reviews.com/isp-reviews/

Did you pay for a year's worth?  Want me to pay for half?