Re: [SouthBayVeggies] Vegan Vancouver Canada?

We frequented The Naam quite often.  It's vegetarian, not vegan, but they're
pretty friendly.  Go there early because it often had lines/queues.

We also went to Hon's Wun-Tun House on Robson St.  It also had lines.

We also went to Planet Veg on Cornwall Ave.  A bit far from downtown.

We also went to Deserts on Commercial Dr, also a bit far from downtown.  Yogi's
on Commercial Dr. had a lot of vegan desserts.

Vancouver had a lot of available chocolate.  That's important :-).