RE: Feb 12

 > From: "Noelle" <http://dummy.us.eu.org/Noelleg>
 > Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 10:47:16 -0800
 >
 > So does this mean you will go to the other ENT?

Yes, that's what I was gunna do.

 > Whenever my dad gets back from his trip you should ask him what to do.

OK, 'tho my feeling is that your dad thinks (like Dr. Eng) that this
condition is chronic.  Reading that article on the internet makes me think
that it shouldn't have to be chronic for most people.

 > From: "Noelle" <http://dummy.us.eu.org/Noelleg>
 > Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 10:51:33 -0800
 >
 > Or else you need to go back and tell them it's not working so they can
 > do something else.

Again, I think this doesn't have to be a chronic condition.

Why do you want this page removed?