Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 12:31:09 -0800
From: http://www.foryourjourney.com/~donna
To: http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg
Subject: Create it! Group

 Hi Noelle,

Sorry, I meant to write you yesterday.  Yes, it looks like we'll have enough
for the group.  I want to get one or two more, but I may be able to do that
this upcoming week.  We still have time.  Ideally I'd like a group of six, but
if we have four or so, I think it will still be good.

Anyway, as of now, I'm thinking of starting on Wednesday, January 30th from
6-7:30pm.  I would like feedback from one other person in the group before I
definitely confirm, but that is what it is looking like as of now.

I promise to get back to you early next week with the final confirmation, but
so far, all looks like a go.  I'm excited!

Well, thank you for following up with me, and again, sorry for taking so long
to get back to you.  I will be in touch again soon, but feel free to write me
back again whenever too.

Donna :)
--
Donna Lopez