Re: this weekend (fwd)

So, I take it that Miranda will be there with them?  If not, we could see
"There Will Be Blood" up there.  If so, then, the best we'd be able to do
up in /Oakland would be to fill up on the carbs at Ben & Jerry's.

It's always hard when there's a kid hangin' on your leg....

 > From: Noelle <http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg>
 > Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 16:40:22 -0800 (PST)
 >
 > Michele might come visit...

Why do you want this page removed?