RE: Democracy Now! | Romney's Bain Capital Profited through Offshore Tax Havens, Closing U.S. Factor (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 06:23:41 +0000
From: Susan Reimers <http://www.hotmail.com/~susan>
To: Noelle <http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg>
Subject: RE: Democracy Now! | Romney's Bain Capital Profited through Offshore
     Tax Havens, Closing U.S. Factor

It's the same argument used against him when he ran for MA Senate and MA
governor.

And it's all true.

For some reason that defies understanding people don't associate actions like
Romney's with the struggle of the middle class.

I've had a few opportunities to rally for Edwards, but just haven't been able
to sneak away.  I was re-elected to the SoCal Americans for Democratic Action
Executive Board on Saturday.

He's not polling well, but the polls can be wrong.  Proof = .

Why do you want this page removed?