Google Groups: You've been invited to Silicon Valley Cohousing

 Molly http://profiles.yahoo.com/mollystenhouse has invited you to join the Silicon Valley
Cohousing group with this message:

Thanks to all for making it to the Silicon Valley Cohousing Meeting today.
I've invited all who were present to join this google group, where we can
communicate with each other about interest in S. Bay/Peninsula Cohousing. You
don't have to have a gmail account to join the group, but you do need to set
up an account using another email address and a new password. If you have any
problems, let me know!

Looking forward to good discussions around this surge of interest in cohousing
here!

Molly Stenhouse
http://profiles.yahoo.com/mollystenhouse

Here is the group's description:

This group is for those interested in founding, joining, or for those already
living in co-housing communities in the South Bay/Peninsula area. The group
was was started by members of the Williams Way intentional community in
Mountain View. http://intentionalcomm.meetup.com/186/

---------------------- Google Groups Information ----------------------

You can accept this invitation by clicking the following URL:

http://groups.google.com/group/silicon-valley-cohousing/sub?s=AHCmQAgAAAAdWjBUemoL-PPNf-Il_S9m&hl=en

Access to the group on the web requires a Google Account. If you don't have a
Google Account set up yet, you'll first need to create an account before you
can access the group. You can create an account at:

http://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount?service=groups2&http://dummy.us.eu.org/dEM=robert&continue=http%3A%2F%2Fgroups.google.com%2Fgroup%2Fsilicon-valley-cohousing%3Fhl%3Den

--------------------- If This Message Is Unwanted ---------------------

If you feel that this message is abuse, please inform the Google Groups staff
by using the URL below.

http://groups.google.com/groups/abuse?invite=MgAAAO%2BuTgBqQI0G5sUHAA&hl=en

--0-255573674-1200368962=:56297--

Why do you want this page removed?