Meetup Message from Robert: yesterday's Cohousing Meeting

(As you requested, below is a copy of the email you just sent.)

Robert sent you this message from Silicon Valley Cohousing on
Meetup.com:

Hi, Patri.

I realized after yesterday's Cohousing Meeting that I didn't
know any of the goals of the meeting.

Was it generally to get more cohousing projects?  Or was it to
fill the outstanding open unit?  Or was it to gather resources
to buy 860 Williams Way?  Or all of the above?

And, if it is all of the above, if, say, 2 of the goals are
accomplished, would the meetings still continue there?

Thanks.

--0-1584639838-1200245516=:8559--

Why do you want this page removed?