Greetings (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 13:02:44 -0800
From: Steven Streufert/Bigfoot Books <http://www.gotsky.com/~s_streufert>
To: Noelle <http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg>
Subject: Greetings

 Earthling,

Thank you for the nice holiday card. It was indeed nice to see you guys down in SB. Too bad we didn't have more time, or live closer. It seems we still have a lot in common, & yer hubbie is a cool dude. It is nice to hang out with people around whom one may at least take certain things for granted, like intelligence, sanity, a liberal concern for human well-being, etc.

Hope your Solstice was not too cold, and that the longer days provide some warmth and hope for the future.

Stay in touch,

Steve
******************************
Steven Streufert, Bookseller
Bigfoot Books
box 1167
40600 Highway 299
Willow Creek, CA 95573 USA
(530) 629-3076
http://www.hvcs.net /~streufert

PS--my new email address is http://www.gotsky.com/~s_streufert
The old one is good for a while. My others, which will be good for as longs as civilization holds out:
http://profiles.yahoo.com/s_streufert
http://www.bigfoot.com/~streufert