(no subject) (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 23:16:53 EST
From: http://www.aol.com/~AAsch
To: http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg
Subject: (no subject)

Hi Noelle,
Well, I've been trying to e-mail or call you for a while now, can never  seem
to get much time to spend but I figure I'll just e-mail you a quick Hello.
Things have been busy as always here. I worked through Christmas but had a few
days off around New Year's. Allen and I went to Reno at the last minute on
12/29 to see Bill Maher. His parents were coming into town and offered to watch
 Miranda so we went for 1 night. It was fun to get away and we even won $275
gambling which covered much of the trip. This past weekend our power was out
for  2 1/2 days. It wouldn't have been so bad but it was cold and we spent
most of the time in bed under the covers. And all the perishable food went bad.
But it  could've been worse, there were many falling branches and trees with
people's houses and cars getting smashed.
Miranda is getting big, I've noticed her face is starting to  change
some. She's excited b/c she is now 48" and can go on all the slides at
Sunsplash next summer.
Anyway, I hope you and Robert are doing well. Write back when you can. We
should also find a time to get together. When we went to Reno, we drove by that
lodge you had stayed at last year. Have you done anything fun lately?  Maybe
we could go up to the snow or we could come visit your way. I still want  to
go to the NASA center someday. Take care, Michele

Why do you want this page removed?