Re: origins of religion and fear of death

 > From: "k" <http://www.kathaus.org/~cat>
 > Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 17:05:23 -0800
 >
 > I haven't seen that particular issue of Anarchist Studies,
 > but i have seen the journal before.  It is a good journal,
 > but as the name implies it is scholarly.  So a lot of
 > college papers and like that.
 >
 > Harold Barclay has done a lot of work from a more or less
 > anarchist perspective, so i would recommend his work.  I
 > don't know if he has done anything specifically on the
 > origins if religion or the fear of death.  I have his
 > "People Without Government", and his autobiography, if you'd
 > be interested in borrowing either.  But if your main
 > question is on the fear of death, I'm not sure he is your guy.

Hmm, OK.  Maybe the thing to do is, next time we head up your way, I could
take a look at the Barclay books.  Perhaps I'll order the People Without
Government book through interlibrary loan (it doesn't seem to be the San
 library) so I can take a look at it before whenever we may see you
next.  (The Anarchist Studies issue doesn't seem to be available no-how,
not even through interlibrary loan.)

 > Happy New Year!!

Hey, forgot 'bout that!  Hope you had a good one!

Why do you want this page removed?