RE: gifts?

 > From: "Noelle" <http://dummy.us.eu.org/Noelleg>
 > Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 10:57:28 -0800
 >
 > is there a way for others to know when something was bought? This seems
 > to be the solution.

On amazon.com & thethingsiwant.com, yes.  But, of course, I bought the
book from a local bookstore rather than amazon.com, so it wouldn't show
up as purchased...

 > > Darn.  Maybe we should have Secret Santa [Satan]...
 >
 > no. just find a way to know who got what if the above solution is
 > impossible.

I suggested to Flora that maybe we have a one-way Secret Santa (maybe we
could call that Secret Satan) where "gift receivers" are randomly assigned
to "gift buyers".  A given person could be both a "potential gift
receiver" and a "gift buyer", or just a "potential gift receiver".

But, then again, maybe it's OK to have redundant books.

 > PS since Chris got me the Code book from Amazon does it come off my
 > wishlist?

If he bought it directly from Amazon, yes.

Why do you want this page removed?