RE: gifts?

 > From: "Flora " <http://www.dps.state.vt.us/~f>
 > Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 11:40:40 -0500
 >
 > Yes, we got the gifts.  Thank you very much.  I am especially going to
 > enjoy my books.  I've already started looking at them. I think Tim will
 > enjoy his as well.  Holly put her wrist seal on right away.
 > Unfortunately, Alexander gave his request for Artemis Fowl books to
 > everyone, so now he does have a duplicate, but he has started reading
 > them right away.

Darn.  Maybe we should have Secret Santa [Satan]...

 > I just can't remember what Nick got.

The DVD.  I got it from the Lick Observatory here in where-I-live.

 > We greatly appreciate your generosity.  I hope you guys are enjoying the
 > holidays.  I wanted to go to Montpelier on the afternoon of New Years
 > Eve, but no one else is interested, so I just we will be staying home.

We're planning on going to Mountain View (I'll already be in Mountain View
since I work on that day) and hang out with Noelle's friend.

 > Take care and talk to you later.

Keep us abreast of how your internet connection comes along.  I would like
some resolution somehow...

 > Flora
 > Accountant - VT Dept. of Public Safety
 > 103 S. Main St