DIRECTIONS

hi guys :)  here's your directions!!

-----Take the 10 fwy east to the town of Banning (you'll travel on it for approx 90 minutes -- perhaps a bit less depending on traffic).  When you pass through the town of "Beaumont," that's the heads-up that the next town is Banning, and that you're within 5 miles or so of your exit.

-----In Banning, take the "8th Street/Idyllwild" exit, and then follow the signs to Idyllwild/Hwy 243 (a.k.a. -- exit...turn right @ stop...then left @ stop, then right @ stop).

Within minutes you'll be heading up Hwy 243 (which is very curvy, so NO taking eyes off the road...and just pull over if you want vistas:). You'll be on this road for 40 minutes -- passing through Twin Pines, Pine Cove, and then you'll enter into Idyllwild and hit your first STOP SIGN.

-----Proceed straight, and then take a LEFT on NORTH CIRCLE Drive.

-----Note that North Circle curves slightly left...and just stay on it (you'll pass Village Center Drive) and then TURN RIGHT on CEDAR STREET.

-----Proceed straight and at the end of the street is the lodge where i work, Silver Pines !!!

So just call me when you're heading out and, by that point, i'll know whether I'll be able to arrange a room for you guys here !!  And don't worry, if not it's no biggie -- my place is fine, it's just that it's still disheveled from the move-in.

so drive safely and SEE YOU MANANA :):)  !!!

Why do you want this page removed?