RE: we're coming soon! (fwd)

Sue is working so no daytime activities with her(see below)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 19:52:18 +0000
From: Susan <http://www.hotmail.com/~susan>
To: http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg
Subject: RE: we're coming soon!

Hi Noelle,

I'm working during the day till 5 pm in West Hollywood, so I can't meet you to
go to the Getty unless you'd be here on the weekend.

After work on 12/10, I'm heading over to UCLA to participate in a creativity
study, and that's already set in stone.  On 12/11, I'm scheduled to go to chiro
after work, but that's a bit more flexible.  If you and Robert would like to
get together for dinner after I get off work, that's do-able.

Will you have access to a car?  There's a restaurant near me that has
vegetarian called The Brite Spot.  I could meet you there at around 6:15-6:30
p.m.

Let me know.  Thanks!

Why do you want this page removed?