paypal

 > From: Bhavani <http://www.verizon.net/~bhavani3>
 > Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2007 13:26:39 -0500
 > Subject: Re: Internet Service
 >
 > I will let you know after  they install it.  How come you're banned?

Well, in 2005, I made a whole lotta donations to various organizations
through my paypal account.  For each of them, via MBNA shopsafe, I used a
temporary credit card number.  At some point, my account was locked out
because it had thought that fraud was being committed.  Unlocking the
Paypal account involved a lot of hassle, including faxing birth
certificate, social security card, and driver's license.  It wasn't worth
it.  So, now, if I want a Paypal account, I'd have to jump through a
number of hoops.

It's easier to coax Noelle to use her Paypal account for me when
convenient.  (I suppose I could get a Google paypal-equivalent account,
but I haven't done that.)

Why do you want this page removed?