RE: medical claim for emergency room

 > From: "Noelle" <http://dummy.us.eu.org/Noelleg>
 > Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 15:51:29 -0800
 >
 > Maybe I can say the employee health nurses told me to go to the ER?

There are a lot of detailed questions, like where you were when you were
injured, etc.

 > What happened with the mail?

Oh, forgot to tell you.  Yeah, I got it.  The person there seemed to
indicate that the mail would've started up today, anyway.  I put your mail
on your pillow.  We also got the DVDs.  We should watch one tonight,
probably mine since it's probably the shortest.

Why do you want this page removed?