RE: where-I-live Library Notification

 > From: http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert (Robert)
 > Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 13:15:30 -0800
 >
 >  > From: "Noelle" <http://dummy.us.eu.org/Noelleg>
 >  > Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 10:13:25 -0800
 >  >
 >  > Did you find out about the party?
 >
 > Nope, not yet.

OK, I attached the info.

--
http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert
Logo Home   Documents and Lists   Create   Site Settings   Help   Site Feedback
Icon
SVC Campus Connections
SVC Employee Events: SVC Holiday Party 2007 Information

New New Item

Edit Edit Item

Delete Delete Item

Export Event to Calendar Export Event

Alert Me

Title:
SVC Holiday Party 2007 Information
Date:
December 1st
Begin:
12/1/2007 7:30 PM
End:
12/1/2007 11:30 PM
The SVC Holiday party will be held at the Asian Art Museum, Saturday, December 1st. Attached you'll find event details including how our "Spice" theme will help you find your friends.

Microsoft employees may bring one adult guest. Registation is now closed, it was to be submitted via the consensus link by, Wednesday November 21st.

Valet Parking will be provided as part of the event. Hotel accomodations are the responsibility of the employee.

Employees will check in with event staff upon arrival. The event staff will have the master RSVP list.  You will not need to bring anything, no tickets or badge required.

Dress Code: There is no formal dress code, but as a general rule most employees and guests tend to dress in cocktail/semi-formal.

Hotel Options:

Clift Hotel-$215
Reservations must be made by Wednesday, November 21st. Employees can take advantage of our room block by calling 1-800-652.5438 and mention Macrosoft.

Serrano Hotel-rates starting at $199
http://www.serranohotel.com/

Hotel Nikko-rates starting at $179
http://www.hotelnikkosf.com/SanFrancisco.aspx

Hilton Hotel & Towers-rates starting at $179
http://www1.hilton.com/en_US/hi/hotel/SFOFHHH-Hilton-San-Francisco-Ca/index.do

For questions regarding the SVC Holiday Party contact: Stephanie Bortz (email: sbortz) or SVC Campus Programs (email: svcprog).
Location:
Asian Art Museum - 200 Larkin St., San Francisco
Recurrence:
Workspace:
Expires:
Hyperlink: