Re: where-I-live Library Notification

Could we pop by the library this weekend?

--- Forwarded mail from Circ Email Notices <http://www.MILL1.sjlibrary.org/~circadm>

                                                       11-27-07

   AUTHOR:  Clark, Ellen.                 AUTHOR:  Dickey, Jeff.
   Hidden Los Angeles : including Holl    The rough guide to Los Angeles
   CALL NO: 917.9404 Clark                CALL NO: 917.9494 Dickey
   BARCODE: 31197096767485                BARCODE: 31197095785033
   LOCATION: Cruz Alum Rock Nonfiction    LOCATION: King Nonfiction 3rd Floor
   PICKUP AT: King Librar BY: 12-04-07    PICKUP AT: King Librar BY: 12-04-07

   AUTHOR:  Levitt, Steven D.
   Freakonomics [a rogue economist exp
   CALL NO: BOOKCD Levitt
   BARCODE: 31197096242729
   LOCATION: Calabazas Media
   PICKUP AT: King Librar BY: 12-04-07

   The item you requested is being held at
   the library listed above. Please pick up
   the item by the date on the notice.            Robert
   Link+ materials may be picked up
   from the accounts desk. Thank you.             where-I-live,
                                                  CA.

 5:642

--- End of forwarded message

Why do you want this page removed?