Hello (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 17:13:44 -0800 (PST)
From: Liza Samson <http://profiles.yahoo.com/ldlcsamson>
To: Noelle <http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg>
Subject: Hello

How are you and Robert? I am doing well. Spent Thanksgiving with Edwin. Cold here in OR. I joined a hiking group that hikes the urban streets 2x per week. We go to different locations 2 hours per evening, rain or shine. They call it the Mazama Rambles. The man who founded the rambles in the the early 1980s is now in his 80s and is still hiking and climbing. I can not wait to leave work to go every Tues and Thurs; changed my sched so I can leave early. I changed my priorities totally and am happier. Hikes first; still get my job done.

Training for a hike in the Grand Canyon with some friends from high school --sort of a reunion. This will be in April 08 I am still trying to figure out how hard this one is and if I ca really do it.

  I am moving to a new apt in December.  Will give you my new address.

Why do you want this page removed?