Your Target.com order has shipped (#601-3597786-1168202)

Target(R) My Account Find a Store Target Photo REDcards Help GiftCards Gift Finder Gift Registries Wish List Weekly Ad Women Men Baby Kids Home Bed + Bath Kitchen Furniture Toys Electronics Health
Thank you for ordering from Target.com
Robert, we thought you'd like to know that we shipped a portion of your recent order separately to give you quicker service. Shipping charges are split between shipments-additional charges will not apply. The remainder of your order will follow as soon as those items become available. Please review your shipment information below.
Order Number: 601-3597786-1168202
Shipping information:
  Shipped to:
Robert
Tell_me
my-April-2006-work-address.
Mountain View, CA,
  Shipping method(s):
UPS Standard Shipping (3-5 business days)

Track your package
Please note that tracking information may not be available immediately.

Items in this shipment:
Belkin Mac Mini USB 2.0 4-Port Hub - White (F5U264)

Target Quantity Shipped: 1
$29.99

Logitech QuickCam Communicate STX Webcam

Target Quantity Shipped: 1
$39.99

Item Subtotal:   $29.99
Shipping:   $4.99
Sales Tax*:   $2.88
ORDER TOTAL:   $37.86
You might also like:

Linksys USB 2.0 Network Storage Link

$99.99

Boynq Cubite PC Speaker and USB Hub - White

sale
$39.99

D-Link 5-Port Desktop Switch

$24.99

    free shipping with minimum purchase

HoMedics Therapist Select Quad-Roller Massaging Cushion - Black/ Silver

sale
$119.99

    free shipping

Digital Coin Counting Money Jar

sale
$26.99

    free shipping

Vinotemp 21-Bottle Dual-Zone Wine Cooler

$299.99

This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.

If you would like to print a gift receipt or need to return an item, you can do this and more in My Account. If you have other questions about your order, please visit our Help department. Please note that the refund value for each item returned will be reduced to reflect value of free gift or discount.

Target items are sold by Target.com, a division of Target Corporation. Amazon.com items are sold by Amazon.com @Target.com, Inc.

Prefer not to receive HTML e-mails? Visit My Account to change your e-mail format preferences.

Please be aware that items in this order may be subject to Ca's Electronic Waste Recycling Act. If any items in this order are subject to that Act, the seller of that item has elected to pay any fees due on your behalf.

Please note that a signature may be required for the delivery of any package. If no one will be available to sign for this package, you may wish to make alternate delivery arrangements with the carrier.
Sale prices are available for a limited time and may end without notice.

*Why has sales tax been applied? See tax and seller information for order 601-3597786-1168202.

Find a Store Weekly Ad  SuperTarget SuperTarget Coupons See All REDCards Club Wedd Registry Target Baby Registry Target Yahoo Photos Pharmacy Optical Portrait Studio SuperTarget Recipes About Target Careers News Investors Community Diversity Affiliates Team Member Services Track an Order Return an Item Contact Us Shipping Shopping My Account See All
PRIVACY | Terms + Condition
Ca Privacy Rights

© 2007 Target.com. The Bullseye Design is a registered trademark of Target Brands, Inc. All rights reserved.

Why do you want this page removed?