Target.com - Order Revision (601-3597786-1168202)

Greetings from Target.com.  Thanks for updating the payment information
for your order #601-3597786-1168202.

Your order will be paid using the credit card that you selected.  We will
notify you via e-mail if further action is required on your part.

When your order is shipped, we will send you an e-mail message to confirm
the date, contents and method of your shipment.  If you requested any
additional changes to this order, you will receive a separate e-mail to
confirm those changes.

Thanks for shopping at Target.com.

Why do you want this page removed?