Re: Reply from Gail re: Thanksgiving Day

 > From: "g3" <http://www.cox.net/~g3>
 > Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 20:51:07 -0800

That's excellent.  Please set aside the potatoes and green beans before
adding stuff to 'em.

I was planning on bringing my own dessert this year, so I will not be
using the canned pumpkin.  However, the cranberry sauce sounds great.

 > I hope this helps so you know what you need to bring
 > with you to make your meal. I will be doing some cooking on Wed.,

I'll be doing most of my cooking on Wednesday.  I'm planning on bringing
my tofu, stuffing, gravy (actually, just the mix), and dessert.

 > and the
 > rest during the day of Thurs. for this meal.

I'll add soymilk to the potatoes for my mashed potatoes.

 > During the weekend we can eat
 > some meals out at a restaurant and others just eat leftovers and then you
 > can let us know what you want for breakfasts and lunches then. One dinner
 > meal I have a recipe using leftover turkey to make a quiche with broccoli
 > that I wanted to try. Let us know about what time we should expect you will
 > arrive on Thurs.

I'm guessing we'll be there mid-afternoon, probably between 3pm and 4pm.
Noelle?

 >     See you soon.
 > Love,
 > Gail and Dad