RE: Join my network on LinkedIn

 > From: Ben Morss <http://profiles.yahoo.com/morssben>
 > Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 20:21:40 -0800 (PST)
 >
 > LinkedIn Invitations
 >
 > Ben Morss wrote:
 > * RE: Join my network on LinkedIn
 >
 > Of course I remember you.  Wow.  Hello!
 >
 > Oddly enough, I just returned to programming after an absence of many years and after quitting a job as a music professor.  And one of the other programmers at the startup where I work used to hang out at 924 Gilman as well.  Whoa.
 >
 > How are you?

Not bad.  I don't remember the last time I successfully sent my solstice
message.  I included it below so you can determine all details, as you
wish/desire.

Noelle and I are now married and remain childfree (overpopulation and all
that).  I do not play the drums any more, as you may or may not know, due
to tendinitis/wrist problems ('though they feel much better now -- I
discovered that different foods have a surprisingly strong effect of the
health of my wrists).

Did you get my solstice messages about when we were living in Boston?  I
don't know if I have those messages any more, but I could summarize...

Why do you want this page removed?