Re: [Sonic #1206858] myway.com continuing to block sonic.net messages

Hello,

One of their customers may have reported us as spamming them at one time,
if the customer simply hit the spam button on a message we forwarded to
them.  We used to have a mail forwarding service that would simply pass
whatever mail we received onto whatever address any of our customers
requested, including any spam.  This had the unfortunate side effect that
the spam looked like it was coming from our servers.  The best way to get
this fixed would be for you to call myway.com and request that Sonic.net
be taken off of their blacklist.

Thank you for choosing Sonic.net and have a great day!

Carie H.			http://www.sonic.net/~support
Sonic.net Support		707.547.3400
Santa Rosa, CA 95407		http://www.sonic.net/support/

Why do you want this page removed?