RE: today

 > From: Noelle <http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg>
 > Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 12:26:42 -0800 (PST)
 >
 > so I was at the bus stop and all of a sudden felt like I was going to throw up,
 > the next thing I know I'm face down on the sidewalk

I know how you feel.

 > and the bus is there and
 > they ask do I want an ambulance. I said no, got on the bus: my lip and
 > sunglasses are scratched. I got to work and went to the cafeteria to eat
 > something, I probably didn't eat enough and the codeine had made me faint.  I went
 > to the employee health nurse and she said you should go to the ER.I had an
 > egg-sized bump on the back of my head. I signed the paperwork at 8:45 and didn't
 > get out until 11:40 or so. They did a CT scan of my head, IV fluids, EKG.  MOst
 > of the time I was just laying alone in the bed.  The Dr. said it was from the codeine
 > and it made me nauseous which lowered my blood pressure so I fainted.  He wrote me
 > a note that I could take 2 days off work, so the employee health nurse came and
 > then went to the dept and my supervisor drove me home.

Sounds like fun.

 > My back doesn't hurt as much.  I think tomorrow I'll order some new prescription
 > sunglasses.

Please get a cost estimate.  I'll add it to my flex spending.

BTW, is there any way you could find out when you can renew your flex
spending/health savings account amount?  That could be helpful to planning
the amounts.

Also, I got a call from the Ameritrade people and they said that my $4000
cash-out of my Roth IRA did not work because I didn't have enough cash to
cover the liquidation.  Phew!  That's a relief.  All those sleepless
nights were for naught...

 > NAG

Why do you want this page removed?