Re: Client services (KMM41930707I17490L0KM)

Robert,

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you today. I have forwarded your request onto the department that will process it. We send in the Opt out Spreadsheet every Friday for E-Delivery, which is what you were enrolled in. Then another person processes the request for ground mail corporate communications. However, right now there is such a back log of accounts being switched to ground mail that it is taking longer then usual. Please allow sometime for this to be processed and you will start receiving corporate communications through ground mail. If you have any further questions please reply or call 800-669-3900.

Thank you,

James W.
Client Services, TD AMERITRADE
Division of TD AMERITRADE, Inc.