RE: today

 > From: "Noelle" <http://dummy.us.eu.org/Noelleg>
 > Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 08:37:21 -0700
 >
 > Someone at work said their Delta Dental coverage is $1200/ year

That's not bad.  Mine is $1500.  But, that may be per-person -- I don't
know.

Are you listening to KQED?  They're talking about earthquakes.  I think we
need to be more vigilant about building up our drinking water supply.
Also, we should check if the water heater is bolted to the wall.

It's too bad so little was said about landlord responsibilities.  I guess
since renters don't vote, they don't exist.

Why do you want this page removed?