Re: vacation issue with email server

7:30 PM sounds good, I will plan on some time then. Feel free to call me cell anytime today if you get some time.

Cheers,
Dale

On Aug 23, 2007, at 7:39 AM,  wrote:

--- Dale Kiefling <http://www.skywriterhosting.com/~dale> wrote:
Hey Robert,
    I have run into an issue enabling vacation autoresponse on my
email server.  I'm confused because it seems to work for some email
addresses, but not others.  Can you take a look?
We should set up server access as well, please give me a call.

So the vacation setup below works for http://www.baynvc.org/~test but not for
http://www.baynvc.org/~erica.

Cheers,
Dale

I'll try to give you a call while I'm at work some time today. Can we work on
this tonight, say 7:30pm?

Why do you want this page removed?