RE: today

 > From: "Noelle" <http://dummy.us.eu.org/Noelleg>
 > Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 11:59:43 -0700
 >
 > Maybe you had reflux from eating all the leftovers and then when you put
 > tomato & chile on top of that...glug glug: GERD!

Maybe.  Hard to know exactly.  Too many nightshades (except potatoes) are
probably bad in general.  In any case, I'll try cutting out stevia in the
evening and see if that helps.  So,

1) No eating after 8pm.
2) No stevia after 5pm.

On another subject, I found out that I can get Office for Mac relatively
cheaply.  Would you be interested?  Could you imagine that you'd want to
do something beyond what NeoOffice provides?

Why do you want this page removed?