Good news. eBay item #270119517507 BRAND NEW LAPLINK PCMOVER INCLUDES LAPLINK USB CABLE

Dear robert,

You are the winning buyer for the item below. Thank you for your business!

Item title: BRAND NEW LAPLINK PCMOVER INCLUDES LAPLINK USB CABLE
Web address: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270119517507
Item number: 270119517507
Buyer User ID: robert
Seller User ID: tidep2006

Your total is:
$4.99 per item
$1.50 insurance (optional)
$0.00 Sales discounts (-) or charges (+)
$5.99 shipping/handling

-----
$10.98 = Total

Please send me your shipping address and payment. The following payment methods are accepted: PayPal, Money Order/Cashiers Check

If you want to mail your payment, please send it and include a copy of this page to:

Kevin Nguyen
3125 Roosevelt Way
Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Thank you again for your purchase.

Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at:
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial

This eBay notice was sent to http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert from eBay. Your account is registered on www.ebay.com. As outlined in our User Agreement, eBay will send you required notifications about the site and your transactions. If you would like to receive this email in text format, change your notification preferences at: http://cgi4.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?OptinLoginShow

See our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have questions about eBay's communication policies.
Privacy Policy: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html
User Agreement: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html

Copyright © 2007 eBay, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of eBay, Inc.
eBay is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, where-I-live 95125.

Why do you want this page removed?