RE: today

 > From: "Noelle" <http://dummy.us.eu.org/Noelleg>
 > Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 11:03:09 -0700
 >
 > The UBS lady called. The French people tried to put the money in the
 > Citibank account (which did not work). She said "I am not getting off
 > the phone until you do it right and put it in the UBS account" She
 > doesn't know why they are so difficult to deal with, it's a Gallic
 > problem.
 > The UBS lady wants to put the money in a growth-oriented fund
 > European-Asian and US value blue chip stocks.

I would be more conservative with this investment.  Ask for a "balanced
fund" rather than a "growth" one.

 > Should I use the other
 > part for future house buying or just put it all in retirement funds?

I would put it into retirement.  If worse-comes-to-worse, you can always
pull it out for a house (but then you'll have to pay taxes, but them's the
breaks).

 > Also, I 'll have electronic access

You mean, you won't have to talk to a human to move your money around, or
even take it out?  That would be great!

Why do you want this page removed?