Chris is here (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 07:14:50 -0400
From: Bhavani <http://www.juno.com/~bhavaniowl>
To: http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg
Subject: Chris is here

yes, we saw the photos and  weren't  twice sent. Fun and funny photos.

Thanks for the lemons and other goodies as well!!  We have to ask Chris
if he actually brought us back something on his own.  He kept saying
stuff like what he shoulda coulda woulda bought- like the Buddha candle
at Medicine Buddha for instance.

Thursday I go to have my bone spur removal- I've had a cold, but feel
better today.

~YMIL & M