Re: wow, it has been

 > From: "k" <http://www.kathaus.org/~cat>
 > Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 14:13:24 -0800
 >
 > hey Robert,
 > i have been so busy with anarchy week that i am just looking
 > at this now.  so yeah, let's do lunch!

...uh, sorta late...

 > did you have a nice time?

It was OK -- like I said, the Anarchist Book Fair had a lot of same stuff
as last year.

 > did you see anything you liked?

I bought a couple of DVDs ("We Are Traffic" and the one about Food Not
Bombs).

 > i heard the second day of the bookfair was not so well
 > attended, by vendors and "the public", so we hope it is back
 > to one day next year.

Yeah.  That acoustic band is the front was really great.  Very creative.
The woman playing the hand saw was great!

Again, I'll try to contact you re: the first week in April when my brother
arrives.

Why do you want this page removed?