Re: we got your message (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 15:17:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: Flora  <http://profiles.yahoo.com/flora>
To: http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg
Subject: Re: we got your message

 Hi Noelle,

Yes, I'm sorry that I missed you, but I'm glad that
you were out enjoying the weather.

I also hope that Marnie's surgery helps with her pain.

I am also having a hard time with the time change.  I
don't like it at all.  It's been so hard for me to get
up in the morning and going to bed at a reasonable
hour for the time that I have to get up in the
morning.

I'm glad to hear that your job is going well so far. That's great that you're able to listen to the radio
and CD's while you're at work.  As far as downloading
NPR. That's exactly what I have been wanting to do. I think that it would be so cool to listen to the
shows that I want.  Although, I don't have an ipod,
nor high speed internet right now.

Today was Alexander's birthday.  Because our oven has
been broken for the last three weeks, I ordered a Ben
& Jerry's ice cream cake for his birthday.  Everyone
enjoyed it.  Also today, Tim and I were able to repair
the oven with a replacement part.

We have about 3 feet of snow total right now.  We went
walking in the woods today and were exhausted trudging
through the deep snow.

We have about ten maple trees on our property that our
neighbors are tapping.  Maybe in the near future we
can tap them ourselves.  We need a cook stove in an
outbuilding to reduce the sap, though.

Thank you so much for writing me.  I have been
wondering what you guys have been up to and how your
new job has been going.

The end of May I will be going with Xander on his
class field trip to Plimouth Plantation, Boston, and
Salem!  I am very excited about this.  I have always
wanted to visit Plimouth Plantation.

Take care and talk to you later,
Flora

--- Noelle <http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg> wrote:

Sorry, we were out, it was a really nice sunny day (we just missed
your call) I've been talking to your mom about Marnie. I hope this
operation cures her pain.  Me and Robert are not liking the new
daylight savings time.  My new job has been good so far, the coworkers
are nice and insist I join them for lunch everyday.  Some have worked
there for 30 years, so it must be a nice place to work.  It's a
Catholic hospital and they emphasize that we are here to serve the
sick and the poor.  The for-profit hospital here is not accepting
Medicaid patients now and out hospital is really full now as a result.
They are paying me the same as the last job, but the benefits are
better(about 8 hrs PTO per pay period, for one). The boss is retiring
at the end of this month and I hope they found someone good to replace
her(she had worked there since 1975).  Robert got an iPod shuffle from
his job for Xmas.  Now I use it at work and I download NPR shows at
home to listen to later. I also have a radio and headphones at work
and I can listen to the radio and CDs while I work, which I like to
do. So, I am pretty content now.  Chris will be here in a few
weeks. Robert is taking a week off(I can't yet)I'm not sure what they
will do, at least ride bikes around here.
Noelle

Why do you want this page removed?