Re: Sam Brownback (Ticket# 03052007J55170004:AR0003) (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 10:32:44 -0400
From: http://www.npr.org/~npr_response
To: http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg
Subject: Re: Sam Brownback (Ticket# 03052007J55170004:AR0003)

 Dear Noelle,

Thank you for contacting NPR's Morning Edition.

I regret that our interview with Sen. Brownback did not meet your
expectations. We strive to offer the highest quality of news and
information available. Listener feedback helps us to accomplish this goal.

We welcome praise, as well as criticism, and your thoughts will be taken
into consideration.

Thank you for listening to Morning Edition, and for your continued support
of public broadcasting. For the latest news and information, visit NPR.org.

Sincerely,

Asa
NPR Services
202-513-3232
http://www.npr.org -------------- Original Text -----------------

Date  :  3/5/2007 10:00:40 AM
I kept waiting for Renee Montagne to ask Sen Brownback if he was against
the death penalty. If he is such a staunch Catholic, then he should be
against the death penalty, and this would be an issue for the majority of
voters who do support it. I already know Sen Brownback is against abortion
and stemcell research, but Renee Montagne wanted to keep asking him about
those issues and not the death penalty issue.

Why do you want this page removed?