Re: Denesh Desouza

 > From: Noelle <http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg>
 > Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 11:07:16 -0800 (PST)
 >
 > On Mon, 29 Jan 2007, Robert wrote:
 >
 > > Date: 29 Jan 2007 10:42:43 -0800
 > > From: Robert <http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert>
 > > To: http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg
 > >
 > >  What's interesting is that he's arguing for moral relativism.
 > >
 > > It's funny is that this is exactly the opposite of what Sam Harris seems
 > > to argue.
 >
 > I don't know about that. He doesn't buy into the clash of civilizations
 > argument, but i think he believes our morality is lacking, though he seems to
 > prefer living here than in more moral India.damn, I'm not really sure what he
 > thinks.

Well, he thinks liberals believing in moral relativism are just wrong and
it's always wrong (for example) to burn brides.

I think Desouza is wrong and Harris is right.  I presume that Dawkins
would also be against moral relativism as well, 'tho that's less clear.

 > Wilbur came over to thank you for calling.He didn't see any break-in signs.They
 > couldn't hear your phone call at 3 am.

All that lost sleep over nothing???

Anyway, how'd your test go?

Why do you want this page removed?