Re: [Sonic #1059837] Sonic email bounce due to blackholes spam filter

 > From: "Sonic.net Tech Support" <http://www.sonic.net/~support>
 > Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 09:39:10 -0800
 >
 > Hi,
 >
 >    If you log into the member tools at http://www.sonic.net/tools you will
 > find a link called "MTA Filter and RBL Preferences (Advanced)" Here you
 > can change your filtering options. If you need further assistance doing
 > this feel free to give us a call at tech support and we will be happy to
 > help.

I don't think you understand.  Sonic.net is blacklisted -- I have no
problems receiving email, I cannot *send* the email.  Because
Sonic.net is blacklisted (with blackholes, apparently), myway.com cannot
get my message.

I was just wondering if you-all were working on getting Sonic.net off the
blacklist.

Why do you want this page removed?